Afghan Sheryakh ice cream is a unique treat if you had not had them before. They each offer a nice “chew” to them.
Let us know what you think when you try this recipe as compared to traditional American ice cream.
1.5QT French Vanilla Ice-Cream
4 fl oz 40% cream
1 tsp Salep or sahlap
1 fl oz saffron
1 fl oz orange blossom water
½ fl oz rose water
1 oz slivered pistachio
1. Dump all of the ice cream into a large bowl (especially if you make my super large recipe from the screen 🙂 🙂
2. Poor the saffron infused water into it.
3. Poor the orange and rose water in.
4. Add pistachios.
5. Add cardamom.
6. Take cream and freeze in the bags flat in the freezer.
7. Take frozen cream and snip into pieces into the ice cream.
8. Enjoy the Afghan Sheryakh.