You are gonna love this chocolate banana bread recipe. Super moist, made with sour cream or yogurt, and no oil.
3 ripe bananas
2 eggs (room temperature)
1/2 Cup sour cream (or yogurt)
1/2 C sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp of baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp baking powder
1 Cup of flour
1/2 Cup of cocoa powder
1/2 Cup of chocolate chips
1. Spray down loaf pan with cooking spray and preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Smash ripe bananas.
3. Put all wet ingredients in bowl w/ sugar (sour cream, two eggs, sugar, vanilla) then mix.
4. Now to your dry ingredients. Sift flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt into wet ingredients.
4. Stir it all together.
5. Add your mashed bananas. It will make the dough nice and loose and shiny.
6. Fold in chocolate chips. I always add some on the top also.
7. Pour into your greased dish and set for 45 minutes in your oven.
This is a beefy cake. Let it cook all the way through. Also, make sure you use sour cream or yogurt and very ripe bananas for this chocolate chip banana bread recipe.