This Instant Pot Oatmeal Recipe is probably the simplest recipe we will ever put on Afghan Cooks. Just remembering the liquid to oatmeal ratio is the key.
Milk (or non-dairy milk alternative)
Choice of Toppings
1. Take Non-Instant Oatmeal and place into pressure cooker. Always use a 1-3 ratio. 1 part oatmeal to 3 parts liquid. I used 1 Cup in the video.
2. Since we used 1 Cup of oatmeal, we use 3 Cups of liquid.
3. Next, let it pressure cook for about 5 minutes. Allow pressure to release naturally.
4. Add 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
5. Add the rest of your toppings and enjoy.
Make sure you watch the video to check out all of my toppings ideas. From Peanut Butter and Jelly, to Fresh Berries and Cocoa nibs, and more.