Want to try a new kind of fudge? Make Afghan Sheer Pira.
2 Cups Water
2 Cups Sugar
2 1/2 Cups Milk Powder
1 Teaspoon Cardamom
1 Teaspoon Rose Water
1/2 Teaspoon of Salt
A handful of nuts of your choice (I like pistachios at a minimum!)
1. First, prepare your baking sheet. I use a square one. Line with parchment paper, grease the parchment and clip down on the sides.
2. Now, you will make your sugar syrup. Take your sugar and water and bring the water to a boil in a saucepan.
3. Then, reduce your mixture to a simmer for about 15 minutes. You want a lovely syrup.
4. After 15 minutes, you will add your milk powder. Stir in. Also, add your cardamom, rose water, and salt. You want a lovely batter-like texture. Fold in your chosen nuts.
5. Now, bring out your prepped baking pan and pour in. I then decorate it with a few more pistachios. Let set for at least 2 hours or overnight.
6. Cut fudge into squares and serve with some Afghan chai.