This chicken kabob salad will be the best-grilled chicken salad you’ve ever tasted.
2 Chicken Breasts
1 Tablespoon Cumin
1 Tablespoon coriander
1 Cup low fat yogurt
1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
1 Tablespoon Ginger Garlic Paste
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1 and 1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 Cup low fat yogurt plain
2 tablespoons mayonnaise
4 Roasted garlic cloves
1 tablespoon lemon juice
one handful of dried mint
1/4 Teaspoon of salt
1/2 Teaspoon of Sumac
Salad Ingredients – Use whatever you like for your salad.
1. Toast your cumin and coriander. Grind in mortar and pestle.
2. Next, make marinade. Mix yogurt, lemon juice, ginger garlic paste, tumeric, paprika, garam masala, cinnamon, and salt.
3. Now add two teaspoons of the toasted cumin coriander mixture to the marinade. Add your chicken, wrap, and let marinade at least an hour.
4. Next, grill your chicken. Add a little oil to pan and grill chicken.
5. After that make your dressing. To your blender add yogurt, mayo, garlic, lemon juice, mint, salt, and sumac.
6. Last, make a salad to your liking. I always use whatever veggies I have in my house.
7. Add grilled chicken to your salad, cover with homemade dressing.
This salad goes well with a piece of our homemade naan recipe.