About this item
- ONLY FOR THE NATURAL SUMAC SEEKERS – When we ground sumac, we don’t make colors darker by adding coloring agents, we don’t add salt to make it cheaper, we just make sure we have pure sumac from the best premium sumac berries.
- RECOMMENDED USES – Upgrades your dips and salads with an tart lemony taste. Sumac (Sumak) can also used as a salt substitute. When added to meat before cooking, the reaction with cooking creates a salty notion.
- HOW TO USE – Perfect for sprinkling or seasoning on hummus and other middle eastern dips and mezes or add to meat dishes before cooking or even use the powder on salads.
- SALT SUBSTITUTE – Sumac (Sumak) can also be used as a salt substitute. When added to meat before cooking, the reaction with cooking creates a salty notion thus can be used as a salt substitute.
- FARM TO TABLE – we grow spices and herbs and we take pride in our fresh ingredients and traditional methods we use in our farm like sundry.