This pumpkin bolani recipe is super easy, and the homemade dough is worth the time.
1 Batch of my Dough Recipe
1 Can of Pumpkin
1 Teaspoon of Cumin
1 Teaspoon of Coriander
4 Cloves of Garlic
1 Teaspoon of Salt
Cracked Black Pepper
Oil for Frying
1. First, make my dough recipe and let your dough rest.
2. Next, toast your cumin, coriander, and garlic in a bit of oil over low-med heat. You don’t want raw garlic going into your bolani filling. After that, add the mixture to your can of pumpkin and let the flavors sit for a few minutes.
3. Heat your griddle and add cooking oil. You want the outside crispy, so don’t be stingy on the oil.
4. Roll out your bolani dough one at a time. Add the filling to half, fold over, and crimp the edges.
5. Next, fry your bolani until golden brown on each side.
Keywords: pumpkin bolani afghan bolani