This baked kofta kebab recipe will be an instant family it. Who does not love meat and potatoes?
2 Pounds of Ground Beef
5 cloves of Garlic
1 Bunch of Cilantro
1 Tablespoon of Turmeric
2 Tablespoons Ground Coriander
2 Tablespoons Ground Cumin
1 Tablespoon Paprika
1 1/2 Teaspoons of Salt
1. Dice your garlic, chop your onion, and cut your cilantro.
2. Then, add all of the above to your meat mixture and the spices. Mix thoroughly.
3. After that, peel your potatoes. Finally, par-boil your potatoes until they can pierce but not fall apart.
4. At this point give your time to make the sauce you will pour over it. Use the same sauce instructions from my mantu recipe.
5. Now, assemble your plate. Slice the potatoes. Portion your meat into balls then flatten. Line the plate with the potatoes so the meat doesn’t burn. Then, alternate potatoes and kofta.
6. Place in preheated oven at 450 degrees for 10 minutes. Then, take out, cover in sauce, and cover dish in foil. Bake at 400 for an additional 25-30 minutes or until meat is cooked and potatoes are tender.