Let’s make a white chocolate fudge recipe, shall we? Before we start, let me share a few differences between American and Afghan fudge.
Differences between American and Afghan Fudge.
Afghan fudge, known as sheer pira, is not as rich as American fudge. It is usually made with milk powder, so its texture is not as buttery. But, we Afghans love it and I encourage you to try my recipe.
Key Tips in Making a Good White Chocolate Fudge Recipe.
The first essential tip is to melt your chocolate smoothly and steadily. This is why I always use a double-boiler method. Watch my video because you don’t need a fancy double boiler; you can make one yourself.
Using a microwave might be faster sometimes, but it will be less predictable and I always just explode the chocolate in my microwave lol.
Printable White Chocolate Fudge Recipe
As always, we have a quick and easily printable recipe below. If you like this recipe, please leave a review. The more reviews you get, the better the search engines like our videos. Also, please take a minute to subscribe to our YouTube video channel. Leave a comment!
Did you see a kitchen appliance that I used and loved it? I’ve put all the things here in my influencer store. I get a small commission if you buy anything, and you help support these free recipes!
Want Secret Recipes? News Updates?
Subscribe to our Afghan Cooks Club now. (free secret recipe for signing up)
Afghan dopiaza is a classic dish made with onions “two ways.”
2.5 pounds of bone-in meat (lamb, beef, or goat)
2 Tablespoons of cooking oil.
4 Large Onions
2 Cups of Split Lentils (yellow is traditional)
3 Garlic Cloves Crushed
1 Teaspoon Salt
1 Teaspoon Tumeric
Ground Black Pepper
4 Cups of Water
1. First, prepare your onions. Slice the onions very thin. Take half and set them aside. Take the other half and soak it in white vinegar for quick pickling.
2. Next, heat your pressure cooker so that you can saute. Add your cooking oil. Saute the onions until soft.
3. While the onions soften, simmer your lentil until soft in a different pot.
4. Add your crushed garlic cloves to the pressure cooker, and add your meat.
5. Now add some simple spices. The focus of the flavor is the meat and onions. Add your salt, pepper, and tumeric.
6. Then pour your 4 Cups of water over the meat. Stir.
7. Cook in your Instant Pot on high pressure, meat, and for 30 minutes.
8. For the base, you want to lay some thin bread over your platter. Then, spoon your meat. Add your cooked lentils over it and then, finally, add your pickled onions.
Goes great with some Afghan bread.
This simple white chocolate fudge recipe can be made in the morning and taken as a gift in the afternoon. It is that easy.
16 ounces white chocolate chips
small bowl of saffron threads
1/2 teaspoon white sugar
2 tablespoons warm milk
3 tablespoons butter
1 teaspoon of salt
7 ounces of sweetened condensed milk
1 teaspoon rose water
1/2 teaspoon of ground cardamom
Rose Petals (optional)
1. Prepare your tray, and set up your double boiler. (watch the video on how to do this)
2. Add the white chocolate chips to your bowl.
3. Next, create your saffron-steeped mixture. Take the saffron strands and grind them with the sugar. After that, add your warm milk. Let that sit a few moments. It will turn a golden yellow.
4. Add butter and salt to the same bowl.
5. Now, heat the water below your bowl in your double boiler and stir until the chocolate chips are melted, and you have a smooth mixture.
6. Once melted, add your saffron-infused milk mixture, rose water, and cardamom.
7. Pour your mixture into the prepared tray. If you wish, spread rose petals and or pistachios over the top for decoration. Let set for 2 hours, or put it in the freezer to harden it faster.
The dish goes great with a glass of Afghan chai.