If you’re looking for a delicious and refreshing ginger ale recipe, look no further! This recipe is easy to follow and only requires a few simple ingredients. Fresh ginger, lime juice, saffron, and simple syrup give this drink a unique flavor that everyone will love. Enjoy this ginger ale on a hot day or after a long day of fasting.
Healthy Ingredients in this Ginger Ale
Ginger is not only tasty, but it also has tremendous health benefits. Each of the ingredients in our ginger ale recipe has health benefits.
- ginger is a natural anti-inflammatory and can help relieve pain
- ginger helps with nausea
- lime juice is an excellent source of vitamin C
- saffron has many health benefits, including helping to improve moods
- simple syrup is a great way to add sweetness without using unhealthy additives
With this recipe, you can control the sugar level and don’t have to rely on factory-made soft drinks that are pretty unhealthy.
Homemade Drinks are Fun for the Family
Many people have never had a homemade drink recipe in their homes. Preparing a homemade drink is exciting to share with adults and children alike.
Plus, you will have a beautiful presentation for your guests with lime juice, ginger, and saffron. Then, serve your drinks on a fancy platter for a special treat.
Here are some cool drink presentation ideas I found on the internet.
Looking for a delicious recipe to pair with your ginger ale? Try our Afghan Nachos.
The Ginger Ale Recipe
You can print our recipe below. It is pretty simple. Here is a video tutorial from our youtube.
How can you help me? Well, social media is key. Finally, don’t forget us on social media. We are on Tik-Tok, Instagram, and Youtube. A quick way you can be really helpful is to share the below tweet on your Twitter.
Want Secret Recipes? News Updates?
Subscribe to our Afghan Cooks Club now. (free secret recipe for signing up)
This ginger ale recipe is perfect after a long day, whether you are fasting or not. Everyone loves a homemade drink and this one is not only tasty, it is beautiful.
1 Cup Water
1/2 Large Ginger Root (sliced)
1/4 Cup Sugar
Juice of one Large LIme
1 Liter Club Soda
A few fronds of Saffron
1. Take your water and add sugar. Dizzle in water. We are making a sugar syrup.
2. Then, add your finely sliced ginger.
3. Add zest of one lime. Let this come up to simmer, and steep for about 20 minutes at least.
4. Strain syrup water into large pitcher with ice.
5. Add lime juice to strained liquid. Then add your saffron.
6. Let sit with safron for a few moments and stir to get golden color.
This recipe would be great paired with some of our lamb on the grill.